AP CM YS Jagan To Tour Kadapa District On July 7, 8 On YSR Birth Anniversary
Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy is scheduled to tour Kadapa district for two days on July 7 and 8. The CM will visit Idupulapaya along with his family in honour of his father, the late CM Y. S. Rajasekhara Reddy Jayanthi on July 8.
District officials following the Standard Operational Protocol (SOP) in the wake of COVID-19 to avoid any inconvenience to the CM during his tour. The police department has made all the security arrangements at Kadapa, RK Valley Triple IT.
Additional PS K Nageswar Reddy released the CM tour schedule on Sunday.
- On June 7, CM will start at 3.30 pm from his home in Tadepalli and will reach Gannavaram airport to fly to Idupalapaya.
- YS Jagan will land at Kadapa airport on June 7 evening, and will travel to Idupulapaya on a helicopter, will stay overnight at Idupalapaaya Guest House.
- YS Jagan will pay tributes to his father late YS Rajasekhara Reddy at YSR ghat at Idupalapya Village on June 8.
- CM will inaugurate a new building at RGUKT near YSR circle, RK valley and will lay foundation stone of 3 MW solar plant on June 8.
- After that CM will return back to Idupalapaaya guest house. YS Jagan will reach Kadapa airport, from there he will return back to his residence at Tadepalli.
Ahead of the CM's visit to Kadapa, district C Harikiran along with Joint Collector Saikanth Varma and SP KKN Anburajan have already inspected arrangements at Idupalapaya on Saturday.
The officers had inspected the YSR Ghat, the statue of YSR, newly-constructed IIIT classrooms, helipad and other places where CM is scheduled to visit. In view of COVID-19 spread, only limited people will be allowed at all the events following physical distance.
Source: English sakshi